Friday 20 June 2014

The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum in Oil - Review -

I needed a serum but didn´t want to spend a crazy amount of money in one, as I still need to be convinced they are as good as they claim to be. I read in some blogs that this Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum in Oil (I know, whomever thought of the name deserves a holiday!) was pretty good, and the next time I saw a Body Shop store after payday, went in and bought it.


From the outside it looks like a quality product and on the tag it says that it "replenish and recharge moisture", and promise to do so in eight hours, while you sleep.

After I clean my skin, I put a few drops on the palm of my hand, rub the two hands together to warm it up a bit, and then apply pressing my hands against my skin for a couple of seconds. I try to make sure I don´t forget any areas and put a bit more on the difficult ones.



So here is what I like about this product:

The Overnight Serum feels very light and not too oily (although a bit, as it is an oil).

It doesn´t have a strong smell, which is something important to me.

Two or three drops are enough to apply on the face and neck.

I also quite like the format, with the dropper to make sure you don´t use too much on just one go. I know some people think it is not very helpful, as you have to put the product on your hand and then close the bottle, but I think it is really useful, as you don´t really want to be wasting the Serum.


What I don´t like:

As I said on my previous beauty post (here) I have dry skin in certain areas, so I tend to need very hydrating products, that is why I thought this serum could help the difficult areas on my skin. I have to say I haven´t notice much difference on those areas, they feel the same as before.

I still can´t decide if the Overnight Serum from the Body Shop is making much difference. Sometimes I think my skin looks rested and brighter in the morning but other times I can´t see any changes. Maybe I need to use it for a bit longer, or maybe I need to start applying some moisturiser on top of the serum to seal it.


Conclusion:

I think it is a good buy if your budget is limited or if you just don´t want to spend a lot of money on a serum. It costs 12 pounds so I believe it is a good value for money, although don´t expect any miracles!

I will finish the one I already have however I don´t think I will buy it again, as I would try to find THE ONE, and this is not it.

I hope you found this review helpful, and please feel free to share any thoughts or opinions with me, I would love to hear from you!

Thank you for reading!


1 comment:

  1. Certain it had been an excellent weekend break!, I am pleased for you personally!, your own ensemble is actually georgeous!


    cheap elo boost
    fifa 15 coins
    fut 15 coins
    英雄联盟欧服代练

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...